Rotary Startup Camp
Rotary Startup Camp will be organized by Rotary Club Zagreb Ilica in partnership with District 1913 Croatia and District 2483 Serbia and Montenegro. The Camp will start at the end of August and finish in early September 2023 and it will be organized on two locations.
Who is it for?
This is a Bootcamp for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs that have a developed business idea or a functional prototype. Established teams and individuals aged 18 – 25 are welcome.
What do you get?
- Seven days at two locations
- International mentors
- Experienced investors
- Pitching competition
- Potential investment
- Mentoring students and young people that would like to start a business and be mentored by Rotary members and experienced entrepreneurs and investors. Camp targets up to 30 participants – up to two members per team.
- Teams are brought to a remote place (hotel, resort) and they need to focus on their business idea. Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs that have a developed business idea or a functional prototype are the ones that should apply.
- Special attention will be given to startups and industries that are fundraising from business angels and/or early stage VC funds and have project focus with Rotary goals in mind. 6-8 experienced mentors and investors will mentor teams.
- During the program, mentors will select teams that they could help the most and help them with their expertise.
- At the end of the program, teams will pitch in front of investors that might be willing to invest into their idea.